High Performance Coolers Like No Others Out There!
If you're a fan of Jackson Kayak than the ORION cooler may be the one for you. Built to last and performance you can depend on, that's what you'll get when owning a ORION cooler.
The ORION Coolers Have a Rugged, Roto-Molded Shell Like All Quality Coolers
- Coolers are not easy to mold. Nor are kayaks. Orion Coolers are molded by the best molding experts in the business, right next to Jackson Kayaks, at the facility in Sparta, TN. They aren’t outsourced to the lowest bidder. Orion Coolers have a thick, polyethylene shell designed to provide you with years of service, and the heavy abuse that life in the outdoors can dish out.
Insulation That's Cooler Than Cool
- Underneath that rugged exterior shell, Orion Coolers have at least 2” of insulation to keep what’s cold, cold.
Smart, Real-World Sizing
- Coolers carry things. They also need to fit places. Every Orion Cooler was designed to accomodate common, real world items, appropriate for its most common uses. That means that things like wine, 2L bottles, or a case of cans can be stood upright in them. They also fit on common hitch haul carriers, behind the seat of your kayak, or within airline baggage requirements (model dependent).
Customize Your ORION Cooler
- Everybody has their way of doing things. Just like no two Orion coolers are colored the same, no two adventures are the same. We believe performing at its best means the ability to tailor your Orion to how you like to do things, quickly and easily. To do that, every Orion comes standard with YakAttack gear tracks built in that let you attach accessories to outfit your Orion however you want.
Lockable/Bear Proof Coolers
- Orion coolers can be locked on the corners with a pad-lock, flexible cable, or gun safety lock, and are certified by the IGBC (Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee). That means that they meet the requirements and regulations for food storage in National Forests in grizzly bear habitat. You can secure the Orion, while still being able to open it, or lock it completely shut.
Comfortable Carry Handles
- The rope carry handles on the side of the Orion cooler use motorcycle grips, the same sold as Harley Davidson accessories, for long lasting comfort and a sure grip in harsh conditions.
Solid Thermoformed Tray
- Unlike wire mesh cooler trays on the market, Orions tray is solid, thermoformed plastic, with a small drain. That means small items won’t fall through, it’s easy to clean, and your cooler stays organized.
- Large, easy to open drain plug for fast drainage of any melted water, ease of hosing out, or equalizing pressure after air travel.
INNOVATIONS UNIQUE TO ORION COOLERS:
Camo Colors Like No Other Brand
- There are a lot of premium coolers on the market. They look alike. Orion doesn’t. Orion is proud to introduce multi-color, camo plastic blends to the cooler market. Available in multiple variations, no two coolers are alike, and styles can be chosen to best suit you, or your adventure. If you’re a Jackson Kayak owner, you’ll be pleased to know that there’s probably an option to match your Orion to your Jackson.
YakAttack Tracks / RAM Integration
- One of the key innovations of Orion Coolers is the standard YakAttack accessory tracks mounted on each side. These allow you to easily and quickly mount a myriad of accessories to the Orion to enhance its performance and tailor it to your adventure. Rod holders, phone holders, cup holders, GPS, Fish Finders, etc all mount to the Orion Cooler, without interfering with opening and closing it. Cooler, check. Casting platform, check. Bar, check. Entertainment center, check. Dining table, check. Countertop, check. You get the idea.
Bottle Opener Corners (Also Tie-Down Points)
- Coolers often hold drinks. Some of them aren’t that easy to open. We say ‘no more’ to lost bottle openers. Bottles are no match for Orion’s built in bottle opener corners, one on every corner. These corners also act as tie down points, and bumpers as you slide your Orion in and out of truck beds or other containers. You can still show off with the lighter or eye-socket tricks if you want to, but your friends, and clients, will thank you.
Low-profile, camming latches
- Orion latches are a low-profile, hinging, cam style that gives you a mechanical advantage when opening and closing. What does that mean? They’re easy to open and close, simple, and snag free when sliding the cooler in and out of your vehicle, or when standing on it and casting your fly line.
6 tie down points - now that's cool!
- Orion Coolers are meant to go places. That’s safer when done securely. Every Orion has 6 tie-down points, one on each corner (that are also bottle openers), and one on the middle of each side, providing you with multiple options for secure transport, whatever and wherever that may be. Whether on the bow of your boat, bed of your truck, or back of your kayak, your Orion will stay where you want it.
Standing pad standard on all ORION coolers
- On the lid of every Orion Cooler is an EVA foam pad, designed to give you standing traction, seated comfort, and look that is distinctly Orion.
- Orion, the ‘Great Hunter’ of Greek legend, was well known as a skilled hunter, master of beasts, and master of the seas. There are many legendary tales of Orion and his adventures in the wild. A great huntsman, Orion was set amongst the stars by the God Zeus upon his death, forever stalking the heavens. Like Orion the hunter, Orion Coolers exemplify strength, dominance, skill, and longevity.
- Orion Coolers are built for adventure, built to perform, and built to last.
- Take your Orion on your next adventure. Make some legendary tales of your own.
Don't forget to like and share @TheBestCooler on Facebook or your favorite social media platform!
Save $20 with promo: TheBestCooler